PDA

View Full Version : Any Samsung Galaxy S III owners - major problems uploading pictures!

Tradd
10-27-12, 10:06pm
I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S III several days ago. I love it! My old phone was a Droid X, so I am well used to Android. I have a major problem, though. I'm a heavy photo user and I'm stumped.

I tried to upload a few pictures to both Facebook AND Picasa from phone this evening. No go. I always got an error message of "an error occurred while trying to save this photo." I'm attempting to upload on wifi. Even one pic won't upload.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

ETA: Well, it seems the problem was solved by doing a software update to the phone itself. I checked, saw there was an update, and voila! Pics are uploading just fine.

Gregg
10-28-12, 8:25pm
DS has one and loves it. I'm going to pick one up next month. An upgrade from my Evo, which I'm not in love with. Looked at a i-5. Wasn't that impressed.

pammy
10-29-12, 10:55am
I have one I'm still gettiing used to. Haven't tried uploading to Fb yet, can't help on that part. I am having problems figuring out the pics also. Will get my daughter on it, she's a whiz (she actually works for AT&T) when she's home later and see if we can figure it out. Let you know more later!!