PDA

View Full Version : How many coupons can I use at Bed, Bath and Beyond?

CathyA
11-4-12, 7:23pm
I get tons of coupons from BB and B. Tons. They honor expired ones too.
There are 2 things I want to get there. Do you think I could buy one with a coupon, take it out to the car, and then go back into the store and buy another item with another coupon?
Does this make me a bad person? A criminal? Smart? :~)
I don't live close to this store and don't want to have to come back twice, just to use 2 coupons.
(Their coupons are 20% off one item).

sweetana3
11-4-12, 7:59pm
They have always been super accomodating. I would just hand them the two coupons and if you have to go to the car, well so be it.

Their employees are always very customer focused and have done other nice things for me. I think I used two coupons once on two items. It really is only one coupon per item.

redfox
11-4-12, 8:00pm
Oh, just do it! Don't bother going back to the car either... I am sure they've seen it all.

CathyA
11-4-12, 8:06pm
LOL! I told DD I was going to have to take a disguise with me for the second time into the store. She suggested the old Halloween pumpkin costume. haha I told her that wasn't exactly what I had in mind........maybe a wig, and those glasses with the nose and mustache. :~)
They've always been very accommodating with me too, so I guess I'll give it a try. (without the disguise).
Thanks!

pony mom
11-4-12, 8:45pm
Just make two separate purchases when you check out. Say it's for someone else if they give you a hard time.

You can also use the coupons at free-standing Harmon Drug stores.

Rosemary
11-4-12, 8:51pm
I've made one purchase transaction for multiple items with coupons there in the past. Meaning, you can probably buy two items with one coupon each in a single transaction.

Tussiemussies
11-4-12, 10:42pm
I always tell the cashier I am making two separate purchases and they seem accommodating. Let us know how it works out. I have a lot of coupons from there too...:)

zeaxmays
11-5-12, 7:35am
i bought something once at a store and received a 10 dollar off coupon, i was going to go back in and buy another item until i saw the coupon wasnt valid until two weeks later.

of course i lost it in the meantime, as they expected me to do.

cdttmm
11-5-12, 7:53am
CathyA, I get tons of coupons to BB&B, too. I'm pretty sure that I have just gone in with multiple coupons, picked out what I wanted to buy and then gone to the register and asked the cashier to apply the coupons in way that will allow me to maximize my savings even if it means I have to do multiple transactions. IIRC they have always been super helpful. Of course, I've made sure to do this when the store isn't super busy and there isn't a long line at the register.

puglogic
11-5-12, 6:30pm
CathyA, I get tons of coupons to BB&B, too. I'm pretty sure that I have just gone in with multiple coupons, picked out what I wanted to buy and then gone to the register and asked the cashier to apply the coupons in way that will allow me to maximize my savings even if it means I have to do multiple transactions. IIRC they have always been super helpful. Of course, I've made sure to do this when the store isn't super busy and there isn't a long line at the register.

I do this too. They are always very nice. It never makes up for the migraine I have when I leave the store (from their amazingly powerful artificial fragrances) but in certain situations -- like when I was staging a house and had LOTS of little things it needed -- it was handy.

CathyA
11-5-12, 7:29pm
Thanks everyone. As it turns out, I only bought one item and used a 20% off coupon. But I went back a little while later because I couldn't find something somewhere else, and bought 2 items, and got to use an old 2009 $10 off coupon! So I saved $16. YAY!
I'd read online that you can use the 20% off coupon AND the $5 coupon on the same item, but the cashier said no.....which was understandable.

I'm horrible at shopping everywhere to find the best product. I end up returning things, once I find the better one. I drive myself nuts.

AndrewD
11-10-12, 9:59am
I am really curios about one thing, if you don't mind. Where do you get new Bed, Bath and Beyond printable coupons (printable, right?). I know they honor expired coupons too, but I've been searching Google like crazy and the sites I found don't have active Bed, Bath and Beyond (except the 20% off sign up one). I found these websites on Google:
http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/2007/02/bed-bath-and-beyond-coupons.html
http://www.printablecouponsbirthday.com/bed-bath-and-beyond-printable-coupon/
I actually found out that you can find some Bed, Bath and Beyond printable coupons in magazines too - like Food Network Magazine or Real Simple Magazine. Had anyone any experience with magazine coupons lately?

Ah, I'm also signed up with them. Sorry for asking so much, I'm just curios (human nature, right?).
Thanks!

CathyA
11-10-12, 10:20am
I've always gotten dozens each year in the mail, so I haven't had to look up any online. Seems like that must be out there somewhere though.