PDA

View Full Version : I got an i-pod

Zoe Girl
11-8-12, 10:43pm
for my birthday from my bestest buddy! It is an 8 gig, I think that is more than enough since I have never had portable music like this. I am pretty darn excited. She put on some Green Day and Adele and a couple audio books.

Now I am jumping into setting up an account I need, then I think I can take all my CD's and put the songs I want onto the i-pod. Don't worry, I have teenagers and i might just pay one of them to do this for me. :cool:

Tussiemussies
11-8-12, 10:47pm
Sounds like it was the perfect gift for you! :)

Dhiana
11-9-12, 12:32am
An app such as TuneIn Radio will allow you to listen to all kinds of radio stations around the world.

The free Kindle app will make it a book also. They have a fair amount of free books.

Enjoy your iPod!

Zoe Girl
11-9-12, 10:06am
I started downloading the i tunes app last night on my old computer with our slow internet and it didn't really get done. So today while no one is watching Netflix I am trying again. Then I got my pile of fave CD's so I can figure that part out. I pretty much only use my work laptop but I was not going to set this up on that one,

Alan
11-9-12, 10:11am
If it's an iPod Touch, you could also use it as a telephone with a Google Voice account.