PDA

View Full Version : The Key

Xmac
11-11-12, 8:55pm
"The key to freedom? End every judgment with a question mark." ~ Byron Katie

The question is a powerful tool. As a habit, it could have been what gave Socrates the composure to take hemlock with a steady and fearless hand. To do so, he would have have to have seen (three haves:confused:) being dead as equal to being alive: no judgment.

Din
11-12-12, 11:46pm
All our thoughts about reality are just that, just thoughts. :~)

Xmac
11-13-12, 12:49am
All our thoughts about reality are just that, just thoughts. :~)

Ya think? :)

Weston
11-13-12, 10:09am
Reminds me of one of my favorite videos

http://videosift.com/video/Audience-Member-Nails-Deepak-Chopra

Xmac
11-21-12, 7:29am
I'm surprised that Deepak said yes, I guess that shows that he is insecure about it. I would have said that is true for me, in my experience and what I've observed in others.

A good measure of a belief is how one reacts when it is challenged. A knowing doesn't need to be defended especially not with words.

Din
11-21-12, 8:41pm
I'm surprised that Deepak said yes, I guess that shows that he is insecure about it. I would have said that is true for me, in my experience and what I've observed in others.

A good measure of a belief is how one reacts when it is challenged. A knowing doesn't need to be defended especially not with words.

ya think? ;)

Xmac
11-21-12, 11:11pm
ya think? ;)

Hahaha

Sure looks that way.

mtnlaurel
11-22-12, 6:03am
Very Good concept to keep in mind all year round, but especially during these times of intense family/SO family interactions during the Holidays!

Thanks xmac.

Xmac
11-25-12, 12:16am
Very Good concept to keep in mind all year round, but especially during these times of intense family/SO family interactions during the Holidays!

Thanks xmac.

So very welcome. Thanks for reading.