PDA

View Full Version : Organized Home Challenge

Mrs.B
12-6-12, 8:35pm
Well it's that time of year again where I start thinking of not only my finances, but what I own. Then I came across a website www.home-storage-solutions-101.com
They have a 52 weeks to an Organized home challenge. Most of these are broken down into 15 minute a day challenges. Each day has an activity.
This is right up my alley!! I love to follow and make list. So, for any of you who still have cupboards or drawers your afraid of, JOIN ME!
Check out the site, they have lots of great free printables.
January 1st!! Here I come!!:0!

Dhiana
12-7-12, 12:28am
I like this idea Mrs M...count me in :)
It's amazing how messy even a small apt can become :0

Mrs-M
12-7-12, 12:50am
Hi, Dhiana.

Whoops-a-daisy. Looks like you've mistaken me for another Mrs... Easy enough to do. :)

Dhiana
12-7-12, 4:06am
Oops! Sorry! That's what I get for posting from my phone while on vacation. =0

I'm still in though, Mrs B :)

Mrs-M
12-7-12, 7:36am
No harm done, Dhiana. Kat, also posted a organized home challenge thread, so do be sure to check her entry out as well. :)

Here (http://www.simplelivingforum.net/showthread.php?6763-Operation-Home) is the link for anyone interested.

Kat
12-7-12, 1:12pm
Thanks so much for posting this link, Mrs. B. I am hoping to whip my house into shape,too, and this is a great resource that breaks up a seemingly overwhelming project into do-able daily tasks. :-)

redfox
12-7-12, 4:33pm
I just subscribed!

Life_is_Simple
1-1-13, 12:34pm
Interesting! I might not do it in the order given.

Last year I had a massive decluttering, and noted some areas I would like to re-tackle. The first one is clothes.

Bootsie
1-1-13, 4:56pm
I'm overdue for this! I'm in. I'm in that "let's start the new year really organized" mood.

Simpler at Fifty
1-1-13, 7:13pm
I subscribed too.