PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, new here!

BarbieGirl
1-13-13, 12:41am
I've been reading posts in the forum for a while. I realized I was being silly not to step in and stay awhile!!Splat!

I look forward to learning more about being frugal!cow-hi

BarbieGirl

Wildflower
1-13-13, 3:34am
Welcome, BarbieGirl! :welcome:

So glad you've joined us! :)

Rosemary
1-13-13, 8:11am
Welcome! Hope you find a lot of interesting frugal tips, and share some of your own!

SteveinMN
1-13-13, 10:55am
Welcome aboard!

razz
1-13-13, 5:24pm
Another welcome aboard! Do you have special challenges or insights to share about your simple journey? Love fresh veiwpoints!

catherine
1-13-13, 5:25pm
Welcome, BarbieGirl!

Lainey
1-13-13, 6:08pm
Hi BarbieGirl - welcome. Was this a New Year's resolution, by chance? always good to start the new year off with a great goal.

Tussiemussies
1-13-13, 8:39pm
Hi Barbiegirl, glad to see that you decided to join in. There are so many frugal and creative people here, bet you really get a lot from being here! Christine

BarbieGirl
1-15-13, 7:03am
Thanks for the welcome!

In answer to some of your questions, lately I've realized I have everything I need. Those younger years of acquiring, desiring and feeling entitled are gone. I'm 45 and realizing how much I already have, and how little I've really needed.

I want to get to the basics. To cook from scratch in a healthier manner, to declutter my life of things I don't need, generally make life simpler.

Oh, yeah...and I've got three sons I need help whipping into shape and could use the support and advice here to help me.

Nice to meet you all!
Barb

Float On
1-15-13, 7:12am
Hi Barb! Welcome. I'm about to turn 46 and have two sons. So glad you stepped out and said 'hi'.

artist
1-15-13, 7:25am
Hi and welcome!

HumboldtGurl
1-15-13, 1:18pm
Hi Barb, welcome! I think you'll find this is the best place to learn how to step back from all of the craziness in the world and create the life you really want. The great people here have helped me immensely. Nice to meet you!

HomemadeChange
1-15-13, 2:52pm
Welcome! I only joined a week or so ago and have already learned many tips and met great folks (Thanks to all!). Looking forward to more of both and adding my two helpful cents along the way.

BarbieGirl
1-15-13, 8:20pm
Thanks again! I'm looking forward to learning a lot here!

Mrs-M
1-15-13, 9:23pm
Welcome, BarbieGirl! I know two Barb's IRL, and both are way cool! Would really love for you to stay so I could add you to the list! Looking forward to chatting/exchanging posts/ideas with you. :)