PDA

View Full Version : new here

gmpg54
1-24-13, 7:40pm
:) I am so happy to have stumbled onto this site,been looking for you for years!
My name is Pat,58 years old widowed almost 7 years,mom of 3,2 sons and a daughter.grandma of 3,the lights of my life!
Working in healthcare,really feeling the need to retire soon,as the body is starting to hurt all over!
Anyhoo just enjoying reading through these posts,always been somewhat of a minimalist,I hate clutter!
Also looking for some insight into saving money,the wants vs. needs debate & some simple crockpot cooking for 1

Blackdog Lin
1-24-13, 8:11pm
Oh welcome Pat! I hope you hang around and "find a home" with our little online family.

I've been here for years - this group helped me get out of some semi-serious debt way back in my earlier years, along with learning to live and appreciate the simpler-living lifestyle. I truly don't think I would be as.....happy, that's what I am, happy, today, if I hadn't found this group to help me along all those years ago.

And they are (we are!) a very nice group - nice people that I think you'll enjoy chatting with. Jump in!

CathyA
1-24-13, 9:30pm
Good to have you join us Pat!

razz
1-24-13, 10:15pm
Welcome to simple living and all the other topics that are covered when needed.:D

Wildflower
1-24-13, 10:59pm
Welcome! So glad you have joined us! cow-hi

gimmethesimplelife
1-24-13, 11:55pm
Welcome! This board is a great place with some good ideas here! Pull up a chair and once again, welcome. Rob

Selah
1-25-13, 1:02am
Welcome, Pat! We're glad you found us, too! :)

cdttmm
1-25-13, 7:24am
Welcome, Pat! Looking forward to reading your posts.

KayLR
1-25-13, 8:27am
Welcome, Pat! Jump in anywhere!

Float On
1-25-13, 8:58am
Welcome. Glad you found us!

SteveinMN
1-25-13, 9:12am
Hi, Pat! I'm looking forward to your posts.

Lainey
1-25-13, 7:25pm
Welcome, Pat. We're the same age, but I've no grandchildren yet so you're ahead of me in that department.
Will enjoy seeing your posts.

Gardenarian
1-28-13, 4:53pm
Hi there and welcome!

Sad Eyed Lady
1-28-13, 10:09pm
You will enjoy the company here. Welcome!

Tussiemussies
1-29-13, 4:16pm
Hi Pat, Glad you have joined the boards here, the people are fantastic and there are always interesting simple living conversations going on. Look forward to chatting with you!