PDA

View Full Version : Peace

MamaM
3-1-13, 8:13am
I made peace with all that is going on in my life. I decided to just focus on what I need to do, being happy, healthy and lucky I have choices in this world. Can't fix stupid and I shouldn't waste anymore energy on it.

I am also undertaking a project "ME". I have started a vision board on Pinterest and am going to focus on what I truly want in life. I have been slowly building up my meditating, usually right when I lay down at night, I focus for about 2-3 minutes and then I usually fall asleep, which is VERY strange for the girl who used to toss and turn for an hour.

I have to let go because it is literally killing me.

citrine
3-1-13, 8:19am
Glad to hear that you have the vision board started and are taking some time to meditate :) Spending some time in nature helped me quite a bit during my transition from megacorp to new vocation. Take some time to pray for the people who have hurt you...it helps in letting go!

razz
3-1-13, 8:58am
Living in the now and counting the blessings going on in your life, right now, really does help.

SteveinMN
3-1-13, 10:21am
Good for you, Mama!

happystuff
3-26-13, 7:54pm
Congrats, MamaM. You're way ahead of a lot of folks!

Tussiemussies
3-26-13, 10:32pm
That is gret Mama, and also that the meditating helped you to fall asleep faster! :)