PDA

View Full Version : Cute and simple home

MamaM
3-1-13, 7:16pm
http://www.designsponge.com/2010/11/sneak-peek-yumiko-sekine-of-fog-linen-work.html

iris lily
3-1-13, 8:46pm
Too white. Not for me, it would take 3 hours for there to be smears from animals on walls, etc. But really, I like a little more decoration as well. It's very California.

MamaM
3-1-13, 8:52pm
I like a little color on the wall. I think it would zip up the place a little. : )

Tussiemussies
3-1-13, 9:15pm
I like it just as is although I would like color too. Very nice and simple...

Wildflower
3-1-13, 10:52pm
It is nice, but a little too utilitarian for me. I like color, and a feeling of coziness. That home feels "cold" to me....

Mrs-M
3-2-13, 9:26pm
I like! LOVE the white, and especially love all the linen towels folded/stacked in the kitchen! I get a sense of clean and fresh, and that, I like! Simplicity.

catherine
3-2-13, 9:49pm
I like! LOVE the white, and especially love all the linen towels folded/stacked in the kitchen! I get a sense of clean and fresh, and that, I like! Simplicity.

+1 I love it.. so simple and uncluttered, but with enough texture to be interesting--to me at least.

Mrs-M
3-2-13, 9:53pm
Me, too, Catherine! :)

MamaM
3-2-13, 9:54pm
What is it with a nice pile of linen kitchen towels that evokes love??? LOL

Mrs-M
3-2-13, 10:22pm
For me it's the esthetics of! I LOVE folding all things fold-able! I get a sense of hominess, love, and care, whenever I see a stack of folded (anything)!

Loved it when my kids were babies and I kept their diapers folded (and stacked)!

happystuff
3-3-13, 7:53am
I like it too! I don't mind the white on the walls, etc, but would try to bring color from items (couch, bowls, towels, etc) instead adding white items to the white walls. Very nice, though. Love the organization and cleanliness!