PDA

View Full Version : Free download pattern for versions of a beautiful afghan...

Tussiemussies
3-11-13, 4:10pm
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lizard-ridge

Jilly
3-12-13, 2:57am
Whoa, baby! That is beautiful, especially the ones using the long color run yarns. This is way out of my ability and budget, but I sure do love it.

Tussiemussies
3-12-13, 4:43pm
Whoa, baby! That is beautiful, especially the ones using the long color run yarns. This is way out of my ability and budget, but I sure do love it.

I thought they were gorgeous too. I don't have the skill level for that, but fun to look at anyway! :)

JaneV2.0
3-12-13, 5:22pm
Ooooh--the first one alone had me hooked--the collector/art supply curator in me wants some of that gorgeous yarn. Unfortunately, my knitting skills are best suited to pot holders.

Jilly
3-12-13, 10:58pm
So, will you be showing us pictures of the pot holders you make from some of that yarn?

JaneV2.0
3-12-13, 11:47pm
So, will you be showing us pictures of the pot holders you make from some of that yarn?

Don't hold your breath. I see/think of art projects I'd love to do on an average of about ten a day, and I'm thrilled if I ever finish even one. I did knit a baby blanket once...

razz
3-13-13, 10:01am
Those are really lovely to see. I have so many UFO's right now that I cannot tackle any more projects.