PDA

View Full Version : Living Off Grid In East Tennessee...Stopping By To Say Hello

ylisa7
3-25-13, 9:47am
My husband and I built an Off Grid Home together in the mountains of east Tennessee almost 5 years ago. It has been one heck of an adventure and learning experience. Our goal is to get to the point where it costs us very little to live on. I love building, remodeling, gardening, cooking, rving, reading, my pug, and playing pool with my DH, and now blogging. I finally started a blog with a weekly log of our building process and also my other interests. It's fun so far.

I hope to be able to contribute to this forum. I should have plenty of time to check it out since it is snowing today.

Float On
3-25-13, 9:53am
Its so nice to see you. I use to follow (lurk) your blog while you were building in TN and somehow lost track of it and seriously just the other day wondered if I'd be able to find it again. Can't remember how I ran across you in the first place.

iris lily
3-25-13, 10:32am
Great to see you here! Tennessee is so pretty.

Gardenarian
3-25-13, 4:52pm
Welcome!

ylisa7
3-28-13, 5:41pm
Its so nice to see you. I use to follow (lurk) your blog while you were building in TN and somehow lost track of it and seriously just the other day wondered if I'd be able to find it again. Can't remember how I ran across you in the first place.

I have continued our story on my blog:)

Great to see you here! Tennessee is so pretty.

Welcome!

Thank you all for the welcome.

Tussiemussies
3-28-13, 5:54pm
Welcome to the boards, hope you'll be able to share some of your great experiences here!

chrissieq
3-29-13, 6:52pm
Wow! Just read your flip #1 and am so impressed by your amazing teamwork!!