PDA

View Full Version : Frugal-One

Tussiemussies
4-25-13, 3:09pm
Hi frugal-one,

I am so sorry for your situation {{{{hugs}}}} I can sense how exasperating and depressing it is for you. I was thinking of you last night and now today wondering if there is anything I could do for you.

One thing I can share is that in my spiritual study is that when people are in a state of fear they need to make a step by step plan as to how they want to reach the goal that they want. Then you must have faith in your plan and in yourself. Depression sets in when there is no faith and you cannot start moving on your plan unless you have faith and then also courage. You need to have a lot of courage right now to face this head on and to move and make your action steps.

Would also suggest that you stick to a regime always, which will help you immensely and include walking and eating as healthy as possible into that.

I right now am also climbing out of a rut, I don 't watch any media but read positive constructive books and then before I go to sleep I think of everyone I love and feel the love. Then when you sleep you will be in a love vibration instead of anxiety. Upon waking I read the same book and go over what I will do this day.

You may want to go to the sight online--,James Allen Free Library and read From the list "From Poverty To Power" and also "Man King of Body Mind and Circumstance. They also have daily quips you can choose on that page and I read them daily.

This is all I can offer you right now. I really hope some of this helps you...PS don't forget to throw hope in the mix. I sense you don't feel any hope for your situation. When you make a plan and tackle one issue at a time I think you will feel hope again.

{{{{hugs}}}}

Lots of Love, christine