PDA

View Full Version : Broadchurch

IshbelRobertson
5-6-13, 10:38am
This ITV series finished recently in the UK. If it is advertised in any overseas country... WATCH IT!

It's a mystery, set in a beautiful area of SW England, and stars one of my favourites, David Tennant. It's a police/murder story.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2013/apr/22/itgv-broadchurch-nation-guessing-end

sunnyjoe
5-6-13, 10:44am
I will look for this one. I'm a big David Tennant fan (#10 was the best IMHO) :)

Float On
5-6-13, 11:09am
Thanks, hope its available here soon. I like David Tennant too.

treehugger
5-6-13, 11:09am
I will look for this one. I'm a big David Tennant fan (#10 was the best IMHO) :)

Ditto to all of that.

Edited to add that I just checked Netflix, and this isn't available. But no doubt it will show up eventually.

Kara

pony mom
5-21-13, 11:06pm
It'll be shown on BBC America in August. Yippee!!

I'm also excited for the new PBS season to start.

ToomuchStuff
5-22-13, 10:12am
Thanks for letting us know what it is about. I saw one ad, during the season finally of Doctor who (pretty much the only show I watch, grew up with), and it was basically a targeted ad (see the doc and Rory, in this other show), without a plot (not a good sign in my book).

IshbelRobertson
5-22-13, 4:06pm
Rory wasn't in Broadchurch, and it certainly has a good plot.

ToomuchStuff
5-23-13, 11:36am
Rory wasn't in Broadchurch, and it certainly has a good plot.

Look again. The ad showed him (like I said, targeted ad) and according to IMDB, he plays, Rev. Paul Coates.

IshbelRobertson
5-23-13, 3:46pm
My apologies. I hadn't clocked him.

Still don,t agree it doesn't have a plot. Maybe you should wait and give it the benefit of the doubt?

ToomuchStuff
5-23-13, 8:50pm
My apologies. I hadn't clocked him.

Still don,t agree it doesn't have a plot. Maybe you should wait and give it the benefit of the doubt?

I didn't say it doesn't have a plot, I said the ad, didn't show a plot, just concentrated on those two actors. (sorry it didn't come across) Advertising on a name (what they were doing), does nothing for me. (I am sure I am not the only one) :+1:

Tiam
5-28-13, 12:55am
This ITV series finished recently in the UK. If it is advertised in any overseas country... WATCH IT!

It's a mystery, set in a beautiful area of SW England, and stars one of my favourites, David Tennant. It's a police/murder story.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2013/apr/22/itgv-broadchurch-nation-guessing-end

Not available on NetFlix Streaming.