PDA

View Full Version : Stella--had a dream about you!

iris lily
2-25-11, 1:09am
It was one of those dreams that stays with me all day. Relax, it was anything bad or portent. And oddly, you and the DH were in the background and we never really saw you. In this dream it was atmospheric and I got a really good vibe of your 1st and second floor--they gave off a feeling of very solid construction, like cement strong. (Actually I think I was dreaming about my old office building built in the 70's which I liked and miss) and in my dream I kept thinking about all of your various levels of house. For some reason that fascinates me.

My high school friend had a split level house with 4 levels, but you have 5 and I can't picture that. Plus, our frieind here just renovated his house and fixed up his 4th floor so now he has 5 levels counting the basement and that's floating around in my head.

But in this dream my DH and I spent time at a cafeteria style place directly across from your house and your kids were playing there. They were noisy but were behaving. ha ha~

Stella
2-25-11, 8:51am
:) Noisy, but behaving does sound like it describes my kids.

If you ever get up this way you should come and visit. The house is kind of an interesting layout. It's actually six finished levels now that we've finished the basement. The bottom two levels are built into a hill, so it doesn't look tall from the outside.

Funny dream IL!