PDA

View Full Version : 24pins?

Reyes
2-25-11, 2:19pm
Are you still here? Or maybe under a different name? Maybe you are here and I am just not running across your posts.;)

CathyA
2-25-11, 2:50pm
Was it 24prins? Is that Maria?

Gina
2-25-11, 3:00pm
24prins is here. To check on the status of anyone, go to 'Community' in the forum toolbar above, and on the drop-down menu click on 'members lists'. All members are listed alphabetically - those with name numerals are listed first. Go to their profile and you can see when they were last active. You can also find all someone's posts and threads started.

CathyA
2-25-11, 4:23pm
hmmm.....I couldn't see her name there. (or Gina, were you saying you were her?)

Gina
2-25-11, 5:41pm
No, I'm not her. 24prins is second on the member's list. She uses the photo of a black and white dog as her avatar.

Mrs-M
2-25-11, 11:32pm
I sent both Kib and 24prins a personal email message because I miss them both.

CathyA
2-26-11, 9:32am
I wonder if some of the old people are on the other board......the one that XYZ-PDQ started?

Mrs-M
2-26-11, 9:45am
I wonder if some of the old people are on the other board......the one that XYZ-PDQ started?

I went in (just the other day) to take a quick peek at XYZ-PDQ's board and it looks as though shop has been closed.

Reyes
7-8-11, 1:17am
Mrs-M, did you ever hear back from 24prins (Maria)? I sure miss her posts!

Mrs-M
7-8-11, 1:45am
Hi Reyes. I never did hear back from 24prins or Kib.

Mrs-M
7-18-11, 1:30pm
Reyes. One thing I'd like to mention Re: absent members, I used to allow missing members to burden and upset me, always wondering and worrying where they are, what happened to them, why did they leave, and so on, and then, around last year, after posting a thread topic on "missing members", I thought, "enough is enough". It was to a point where I was allowing others to spoil my time here and interrupt the enjoyment I get out of being here, so I decided to make a conscientious decision (and effort) to not allow it hinder my stay here. So far so good!

Although we have almost 800 members and there's only a slender fraction of that keeping the boards happy and rolling, I'm OK with that, because the members that do frequent the forum and contribute are quality additions to the boards, and I am truly blessed to be a part of that (and them).

leslieann
7-18-11, 3:25pm
Sounds like you have developed a healthy way of looking at this, Mrs. M!

However, I myself have been missing earthshepherd...I'll use Gina's info to check on her.

Mrs-M
7-18-11, 7:19pm
Leslieann. Well, healthy or not, I had to find a way of moving on and forgetting about it. It really was starting to ruin my stay here.