PDA

View Full Version : lucid and other dreams

Zoe Girl
3-7-11, 9:46am
don't know if this is really spirituality but it works for me. I have had the dream thing really heat up. I used to think I was crazy when I would meditate a lot and then start having the drream state heat up really intensely. I read Awakening the Buddha Within and it is an awesome book. At one point he mentions as a side note having more dreams and lucid ones as he meditates more. Some of it is okay, some a little freaky. Now I am going to go search on this one event/image. It was that I had a tonwhouse I lived in with several people in my family and it was really nice but there was a stairway I never went up. My ex had the same townhouse and said that it went up to storage so I never looked. One day I thought that I should at least look at the storage and I went up the stairs. It turns out there was not only a little family room area but a dining room with my boyfriend's family antique table (I have family dinners once a week so a great table has a lot of significance) and then a smaller table area for games and puzzles. It was bright and sunny and fabulous. I am sure there is a lot to this dream andi it feels good. I have had that 'unexpected room' theme before in dreams too