PDA

View Full Version : These are words that go together well....

Xmac
10-21-13, 7:55am
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology, you never got." -Brault

"Taking things personally is the maximum level of selfishness because you assume that everything is about you". -Ruiz

I recently saw that if someone else sees me as, X (negative adjective) in similar circumstances, with similar words spoken, they will see anyone else as "_____" also. I may, however, find that what they are believing is right and wrong, but neither of us can be either one.

I think freedom from suffering is as easy as allowing your gaze to turn toward the light. Becoming "blinded by the light" is a view in which all lines join, pleasure and pain make the same sound, birth and death are life, good and evil polarize believers equally, and past and future come together as pasture; a calm, peaceful, natural, lush and thoughtless place. It's kind of field:

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field, I'll meet you there." -Rumi

razz
10-21-13, 6:10pm
I like the coloured sentences (especially the first two) but not the quotes in black type.
I have come to the conclusion that there is rarely a right and wrong but merely two differing viewpoints. How I respond to them is my choice.