PDA

View Full Version : Love This Question:

Xmac
3-8-11, 12:07am
"Are you FOR-giving or are you FOR-getting?"

As I see it, there is only giving to oneself. The distinction between you and I places judgment on giving. When my giving is automatic, whether it is "outside" or "inside", I am...that's it, I just am.

FOR-getting? Yes, that too. I think that word has a profound spiritual meaning. When I forget the essence, I become the transitory; no I am the transitory. I have locked up that belief with an escape clause too obvious to see. I am FOR-getting the wave cannot appear as a wave without ocean. I am forgetting and for getting what can never be: motion from the immovable, impermanence from the eternal and separation from the unified.

OMG, I just love this sh*t.

Zoe Girl
3-9-11, 10:01pm
Hmm. that is interesting. I have had to think about it a few days as well. I am liking the different way of describing what is like the Buddhist stuff I get into. I will have to read this again as it settles.

nithig
3-12-11, 3:46am
Oh ... you mean for - getting as in 'it's gone from mind' ... I read it as for - Getting ... I'm for -Getting wisdom, freedom, sitchatananda!

Xmac
3-12-11, 9:30am
Oh ... you mean for - getting as in 'it's gone from mind' ... I read it as for - Getting ... I'm for -Getting wisdom, freedom, sitchatananda!

I mean both.

Xmac
3-13-11, 3:03pm
Ever notice how forgetting is usually just remembering at a different time?