PDA

View Full Version : From the inner-net

Xmac
12-18-13, 11:13pm
When one groks, one coasts.

Realize global peace inside.

The world recedes from what you want, so that your connection to the infinite can be known: the fullness within can be seen.

The movement from "me" to "we" and from "many" to "one" happens the same way.

Where are "you" in this epic house of mirrors?

If I really mean "no", "no" won't be mean.

Lazy is just the lazy way to say, "tired" and/or "uninspired".

Gardenarian
12-19-13, 4:14pm
I can be mindful in spurts, but find it difficult to sustain over a long period of time.
How does one not only find the flow, but stay in it?

Xmac
12-20-13, 12:23am
I can be mindful in spurts, but find it difficult to sustain over a long period of time.
How does one not only find the flow, but stay in it?

You are always in it. When you feel as though you're not, you've only lost the awareness of it.
Blood is flowing through you, breath flows in and out of you, and your awareness flows into the present and out of the present.

Think of that 'Footprints In The Sand' poem/poster, I think it became popular in the 70's:

Some of the time (the easy, happy times) there were two sets of footprints (God/the Flow and oneself) and when there was only one set (the times that try human souls), that was when God/the Flow "carried you". It only seemed as though there was no God/Flow but it just didn't look a particular way, the way it's "supposed to" or what was thought to be "better".

All there can ever be is flow. Nothing else is possible. When we imagine that we can block the flow we get suffering, which also has a flow to it, the flowing of tears sometimes.

Have you ever tried to tear yourself away from a good movie, book or play, and can't? The flow is you, wrapped up in the flow of the story, "difficult to sustain".

So, finding the flow is not possible, we are marinating in it, and it in us. It's like the ocean wanting to be the sky or the people, as if it wasn't made of raindrops and tears.