PDA

View Full Version : Hello..again...

TxZen
12-30-13, 9:54pm
Hi y'all. I am the former MrsM and I am so happy to be back!!

So many exciting things have happened, the biggest being I am changing careers after 23 years in the same field. The great news is some of my former degree transfers over to my new one. I am excited and terrified at the same time. I am taking steps to ensure I succeed but I am mostly learning to enjoy the ride this time, instead of just trying to get to the goal. I will be 40 in 2014 and I am beyond pumped to be embarking on so many new things. I have been inspired by all of this new energy. Good to see y'all.

Tussiemussies
12-30-13, 10:14pm
Mrs. M. So thrilled to see that you are back. Have missed you so much!

What a surprise that you will eventually joining the workforce! Glad that some of your former degree transfers over....

Chris

Yarrow
12-30-13, 11:42pm
I take it that you are not the former MrsM that lived in Canada, had 6 kids, and was a big advocate of cloth diapers? You don't sound like her.... I lurked here for a long time before becoming a member and I remember reading her posts.

Anyway, welcome back. :)

Gardenarian
12-31-13, 4:53pm
Yes, welcome!
I'm glad Yarrow asked that question about your "former secret identity" - I think many of us are hesitant to post because we are not sure which Mrs. M this is.

In any case, welcome and Happy (simple) New Year to you!

TxZen
12-31-13, 6:11pm
Sorry I think I was MamaM, not the Canadian one. So sorry to confuse. :)

Sad Eyed Lady
1-1-14, 10:21am
Me too, confused that is! Anyway, welcome back and enjoy the community again.

fidgiegirl
1-1-14, 7:32pm
Oh that makes more sense! I remember you, MamaM, glad you found your way back to us, and looking forward to hearing more of your life and thinking again.