PDA

View Full Version : Forum Financials 2013

Alan
1-11-14, 10:52pm
During today's NRM Board Meeting members were provided the year end financial documents. The forum's numbers for 2013 are as follows:

Donations: $890*
Bank&Biz Fees: 25
Web & Internet: 955**
Total Expense: 980

* The $890 figure may be a bit low due to some donations made through Paypal not including distribution instructions. Those made by people known to be forum members were applied to the forum.

**Web and Internet fees were adversely affected by last year's hacker attempts which ate up several hundred dollars of fees from our web host.

thinkgreen
1-11-14, 11:10pm
Thanks for the update Alan. I just hit the donate button and added my donation.

Lainey
1-12-14, 4:30pm
Ditto, and I just did likewise.

Spartana
1-14-14, 11:05pm
Please remember to put in the mailing address for us Luddites who like to write checks (insert image of moths flying out of a dusty old coin purse!).

lhamo
1-15-14, 8:10am
Please remember to put in the mailing address for us Luddites who like to write checks (insert image of moths flying out of a dusty old coin purse!).

Yes, if someone could post the mailing address, that would be great -- I looked but couldn't find it. I can send checks directly from my on-line account and then there are no Paypal fees extracted.

Alan
1-15-14, 8:33am
Mailing Address:

New Road Map Foundation
PO Box 1363
Langley, WA 98260

razz
1-15-14, 10:35am
Can we make stickies for the address and similar stuff that keeps coming up that members will want to know. I will mail a cheque as well.

cdttmm
1-15-14, 3:55pm
Can we make stickies for the address and similar stuff that keeps coming up that members will want to know. I will mail a cheque as well.

+1

razz
2-3-14, 7:52pm
Just for info. It seems that one cannot easily pay by cheque from outside the US unless one draws on a US bank account. I ended up renewing my Paypal account to donate. I assume that this will trigger a cost to NRM unfortunately. Is that cost assumed as part of the administrative expenses?

Alan
2-3-14, 9:07pm
Is that cost assumed as part of the administrative expenses?
Yes, it's a cost of doing business.

Alan
2-3-14, 9:08pm
Sorry, I meant to do this last week and never got around to it before it slipped my mind. Off to do it now.