Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What would you like to learn how to do?

I'd like to learn how to make cheese.

Watercolours (I start an adult class on 01 October!!). Additionally, I would like to learn beginner's Italian, Baking classes, Tennis (for overweight beginners!) and Vet Tech classes to help with medical issues at my local cat shelter!

Life is full of opportunities when we make up our minds to pursue them! I am so excited about participating in my own life !

I am taking a Wood working class....starting in two weeks and I am so very excited about it! I would love to learn Spanish, how to crochet, and make my own furniture. I have started learning how to bake and learned how to make pizza dough.

Recently my sister taught me how to make fresh corn tortillas - a must for the gluten intolerant. It's not hard but she gave me that push I needed to get started. I think I'll make some now.

I have just taken Krav Maga lessons, I soon learnt how unfit I am! My first love is Sailing and I regularly race at our local club and we race at open meetings all over Europe. My next project is to bake my own Rye bread, from ground rye and also from sprouted rye, I have heard it is really good for you!

Woodworking is so rewarding, I would love to be better at it. I can do basic stuff there are no evening courses available in our area due to changes in funding.

I cam upon a cookbook at Barnes & Noble about Muffin Tim Cooking.... I am very interested in learning how to make appetizers and meals this way. The book looks great and the recipes seem pretty easy!

Thread Information