Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your pet care routine?

I am getting such a kick out of these stories! larknm, I remember the Tellington Touch from my Santa Fe days. I didn't know yo had so many dogs! Gardenarian, I am amazed that your dogs do well with a pet sitter who lets them sleep under the covers. That just cracks me up. One of my dogs would be good with a pet sitter. The other one is WAY too possessive of the house. (the abused one.)

Quote Originally Posted by Florence View Post
    I have two cats and the better question would be to ask the cats what their human management program is. I am more or less the cat concierge.
    +1
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

That cat quote makes me chuckle. Spartana, your dog sounds like she has an exciting and fulfilling daily life. The animals on this forum sure are loved. I was thinking today that the reason I love having dogs is the company. They are so devoted and affectionate. They're the perfect roommates if you're single.

My friend's mom had a duck that she talked to all day long. I'll probably end up like that lady. I heard my next door neighbor complaining, "She talks to her dogs like they're children."

Thread Information