Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May's Three Things

carried forward from last month:
    A. get large flat box upstairs and stashed under bed DONE - Yay!!
    B. move daylilies before it's too late to see them for the ivy - which it almost is, sadly.

1. clear off garden section and plant tomatoes
    2. plant all the new stuff I bought yesterday! (I have already planted 17 things, 6 of which were promptly dug up by my helpful raccoons, and replanted by DD this AM...DONE with one exception, which I can't decide where to plant
    3. find a place to store some of my clear glass items I use off and on for food service and decorating DONE

NEW - really need to spend at least an hour a day on this messy house, not counting dishes, cooking, laundry, liter boxes, stuff like that. We need to tackle the piles!! We are starting to look like Hoarder's Anonymous around here.

1. 4 is the new #1 and really needs done--- Get Hazardous stuff ready and take to City Site----NOT even started will add to today's list
    Still not even started.....
    2. Research Garden Boxes I need to eliminate grass in back of house will take before and after pictures. Should have taken one
    this morning before I tried to cut the 2 foot dandelions with the push mover. Oh yeah it doesn't look much better...lol
    Think I have a guy to build me a couple at a reasonable price and getting a few more est.
    3. Bake two cakes for the Seniors home Fashion Show. DONE

Adding
    1. Go to the bank
    2. Go to the library
    3. Clean out fridge

Have missed you all. This challenge speaks to me right now. Admittedly, I've turned my Energizer Bunny into the Procrastinating Tortoise. This ish has got to stop!

Will check in on the June thread with my three things.

Much love,

1. 4 is the new #1 and really needs done--- Get Hazardous stuff ready and take to City Site----NOT even started will add to today's list
    Still not even started.....STILL NOT DONE
    2. Research Garden Boxes I need to eliminate grass in back of house will take before and after pictures. Should have taken one
    this morning before I tried to cut the 2 foot dandelions with the push mover. Oh yeah it doesn't look much better...lol
    I have bought nice red cedar 5' by 6" and made 2 boxes myself cost of $33.00 and I realized I
    have the wooden frame of a queen size bed that will make another one (not food grade but, will use for flowers and gourds) FREE
    Bought a roll of Weed control cloth at Costco and it is covering most of the back yard just need to get mulch to top it.

Think I have a guy to build me a couple at a reasonable price and getting a few more est.This guy did not work out..
    oh well did it myself with help from grandson.

3. Bake two cakes for the Seniors home Fashion Show. DONE

Adding
    1. Go to the bank DONE
    2. Go to the library DONE
    3. Clean out fridge DONE

New three items
    1. Sort and take out summer clothes...yeah I know sorta late
    2. catch up on books for weight club
    3. Get more fill and mulch for back yard

All done except #1...not sure what it is going to take to get me moving on this one.....lol

The working on different projects 1/2 hour a day does not seem to work for me....I start one thing and end up going whole hog on it and not doing the rest. I guess that is not all that bad.
    My back yard is now covered in weed control cloth, some mulch (still needs much more) a large flower/gourds bed, two vegetable beds, and one herb bed. A new little tree is planted and the compost is moved.

Very impressed with myself and a whole lot of good exercise and hopefully good food.

Thread Information