Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IrisLily or anyone else...

My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

I do think it's fake............so now you really have to ask him! Well, not really.........if it still looks that good in a couple weeks, you'll know it's fake.

Just seems weird for them to put something fake in their yard because they're so fastidious about it. The rest of the landscape really speaks for itself. It may be my eyes playing tricks on me, but it seems like it's changed some over the week or so I've been looking at it.
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Hmmmm.......well maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they grew something special (tropical) this year and it turned out great!
    All the pics I've seen online for that type of orchid seems like they grow it indoors and id doesn't get much more than 12-18" tall.
    We'll just have to wait and see.

Whatever it is, it is beautiful!!!!

It definitely looks lie a Phalaenopsis orchid to me. A lot of people put out their houseplants in the summer, so that's probably the story here. I agree that it's very beautiful.

It looks fake to me. But then, I've been known to go up to a Phalaenopsis orchid to feel it for realness.

Faux white ones pass as the real thing, but this bright pink thing really looks faux and I swear that I can even see a thread of the fabric.

I now think it's fake too...and can't wait to see the neighbor to confront him about it!

LOL! Of all the nerve!!

Hey Kay...............is that flower still looking as good as on day 1? Inquiring minds want to know!

Thread Information