Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hawaii "Vacations"......

Funny, but Packy sure does remind me of a poster that was banned on the old boards...

Is that really you - littlebittybobby or was it ittybittybobby? I bet Iris Lilies knows who it is.

He's just yanking your chains. Pay him no mind other than for entertainment value. LOL

Why can't we all just get along? All of a sudden, I am the leading cause of ALL of several of these people's problems! How can that be? They CLAIM that I am the one who is_______ and_________and________or________(fill in the blank with their harsh descriptive term), but no reasonable person can make such huge assumptions about someone, based upon a brief discussion of whether or not it is worthwhile to go to Hawaii. I haven't disparaged them or anyone personally in any way. They, are interpreting my statements as if they were an ink blot test. And what's so terrible about saying any group finds eating to be a top priority? I didn't propose rounding them up, and placing them in camps, did I? That said, there's better be PLENTY of yummy, delish, and scrumptious FOOD, if you did. Anyway, I just figure that my "critics" here are projecting their OWN personality traits and internal frustrations upon me, like I am some sort of Sacrificial Lamb. Hope you feel better, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    All of a sudden, I am the leading cause of ALL of several of these people's problems! How can that be? (fill in the blank with their harsh descriptive term), but no reasonable person can make such huge assumptions about someone, .
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Really dude, you need to go back and re-read your own posts.

My intent in my posts was not to insult you personally but to make a point - that negative stereotypes with "their harsh descriptive terms" are not only insulting, but often way off the mark because - as you say - "no reasonable person can make such huge assumptions about someone".

So you are either a troll trying to stir up trouble, or you really can't grasp that the things you said can be taken as massive and unfounded (and probably untrue) insults to many people on this board. I'm going with troll.
    Last edited by Spartana; 7-9-14 at 4:11am.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartana View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Really dude, you need to go back and re-read your own posts.

My intent in my posts was not to insult you personally but to make a point - that negative stereotypes with "their harsh descriptive terms" are not only insulting, but often way off the mark because - as you say - "no reasonable person can make such huge assumptions about someone".

So you are either a troll trying to stir up trouble, or you really can't grasp that the things you said can be taken as massive and unfounded (and probably untrue) insults to many people on this board. I'm going with troll.
    Awesome post, Dude! Like, Wow! So, since you have "taken my inventory", does that give me permission to make an assessment of your online deportment? OK-- I will then take the liberty of labeling you as a "Flamer", which is conduct that is far, far, far more antisocial than being a mere "Troll". Then, I will suggest you check and see if there is an all-night restaurant that serves 1/3lb, smoked, flame-broiled, bacon-wrapped cheddar cheeseburgers, and go have yourself a couple, to relieve the stress. Mmmmm, yum! But, I've made my views about the Hawaii things known, and there are better things to think about. It's gotten stale. Why waste any more time on something I don't care much about? Hope that helps you some. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Packy View Post
    Why waste any more time on something I don't care much about? .
    First sensible thing you've said in this thread and I whole heartily agree. You've taken your own inventory Packy and must have found it wanting since you start a new thread and the first line in it is: "For those of you who haven't blocked me...yet". Hard to play the "I'm a poor sacrificial lamb" card after that. And you're right, I never should have "flamed" you, not a level I wanted to stoop to, and won't respond to any of your threads any longer - which is too bad because I think they could be very insightful if not so full of insults.

rodeosweetheart
    Hi Rob, I think your pm box is full because I tried to send a message and could not, and thanks!

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rodeosweetheart View Post
    Hi Rob, I think your pm box is full because I tried to send a message and could not, and thanks!
    I will go ahead and clear out my message box right now and try sending me a message in say five minutes if you would and it should get through then....thanks! Rob

So, for the first time in years, we're closing a thread. It's a sad day for me because I hate the idea of closing off discussion on any topic, but this one has simply gotten out of hand and seems to have no real purpose other than to disparage.

Let's not make a habit of this.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thread Information