Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naturally flavored water

Naturally flavored water

Float On recently commented on cucumber and lime water. I have it in the fridge now to try. Wondering what others enjoy?? I do the usual lemon in water.....

Mint water. If you grow or have access to fresh mint, pick the leaves, wash them then crush or bruise them. Place in a pitcher and add water, (I use filtered), - very refreshing.
    "Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk in the midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free." Leonard Cohen

Watermelon is nice. So is strawberry. I usually add some sort of herb along with the fruit.

I drink an insane amount of water each day, medical supervisor's orders, I have to be overhydrated for work.

I keep a bottle of key lime juice in the refrigerator door. I put a little into each glass of water, and it makes the task of drinking so much more palatable.

Apple cinnamon water is one of my favorites. Just put one peeled and sliced apple and one cinnamon stick in 2 quarts of water. You can reuse the apple and cinnamon a few times.

A shot of Tart cherry juice in plain or sparkling water is said to be good for joint issues and gout as well as hydration.

Had strawberry with a bit of watermelon juice (from fresh cut in fridge) today. It was LOVELY!! We drink Montmorency tart cherry concentrate in water also. It also helps with insomnia. Will definitely try the rest of the suggestions too. Thanks!!!

I totally thought this thread was going to be about a new marketing campaign to increase the price of bottled water even higher. "Try our new and improved water - now with 20% more natural water flavour".

Otherwise I like the usual of lemon or lime.

Today it was blueberry and kiwi.
    I kind of grab whatever I've got.
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

I put a good splash of grapefruit juice along with Stevia. It is very thirst quenching and tastes great. I also do the same with pomegranate juice....

Thread Information