Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you have a lot of energy?

Quote Originally Posted by awakenedsoul View Post
    I'm getting motivated to write again. (I used to do side work for a magazine writing articles on dance and yoga.)
    Definitely do that! Such a great way to contribute and give back to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenarian View Post
    I have a lot of energy. I need to move around a lot. I'm happiest when I'm spending most of my time outside being active.
    I do sleep a lot though (not napping, but I sleep 9+ hours per night.)
    I'm a lot more energetic when I'm on my own schedule and doing things I like. Not surprising!
    I feel the same way. Last night I dug up a lot of Bermuda and filled my green waste bin. I put it out for the trash collection today. It felt really good. We're finally having some cooler weather. It's funny how when you do things you like it energizes you. Going somewhere I don't want to ge has the opposite effect on me, too. Our bodies really tell us the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    Definitely do that! Such a great way to contribute and give back to the world.
    Thanks, Rachel. I'm thinking of doing a book. A friend of mine just self published one on his career as a Broadway dancer. It was such an inspiring read! It's called The Only Boy Who Danced...by Ron Young. Everybody's got a story. It's energizing to use your creative talents and see where they lead you.

Always had over the top energy. Life's issues the last year sucked my energy out of me. Still I felt I juggled and accomplished far more then many could have. I am now recovering my energy. When I run or bike a long ways, I tell myself Wow at 53 look what I am doing.

I'm a low energy person. I used to have a lot of energy as a child, a teen and into my young adulthood.
    My low energy may be due to low-grade depression, from which I suffer, and from Type II diabetes, from which I also suffer.
    Exercising three times a week did help, but the longest I've ever stuck with a regular exercise program is eight months. Sigh.

ctg492, That's great! It makes such a difference to stay physically active, especially in the second half of life.

frugalone, I hope you get back to it. It can really help to discharge negative energy. Do you have something that you love doing? I think that makes a huge difference. It's all connected...

Thread Information