Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prius C

Congratulations! May you have many happy years together.

Have fun with your Prius! As for me, I wouldn't mind having a low-mileage Echo, if I could find one at the wreckin' yard, sometime.

Sad Eyed Lady, your mileage is phenomenal! Congrats for that plus the whole package. Like Catherine I have a 2007 Prius but only get 45-6 mpg.
    I think deep in our hearts we know that our comforts, our conveniences are at the expense of other people. Grace Lee Boggs

rodeosweetheart
    Quote Originally Posted by larknm View Post
    Sad Eyed Lady, your mileage is phenomenal! Congrats for that plus the whole package. Like Catherine I have a 2007 Prius but only get 45-6 mpg.
    I just took a trip in my Toyota Yaris, which has 100,000 miles on it. I was shocked to see I got 45 mpg on the highway. Yippers!

I made the trip from northern California to Northern Utah in my new Kia Soul over Labor day weekend, 1700 miles altogether, averaged 41 mpg.
    After driving minivans (Dodge, Chrysler) for 18 years I'm really loving my little car! I still have flexible space, just not so much of it.

Sad Eyed Lady, congratulations on the new wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by mschrisgo2
    After driving minivans (Dodge, Chrysler) for 18 years I'm really loving my little car! I still have flexible space, just not so much of it.
    I have amazed people with what I've been able to stuff into my Jetta station wagon: a three-seat sofa, assembled NordicTracks, assembled tall bookcases, queen-sized futons, 7-foot Christmas trees, .... You can get really creative about finding the space!
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Thread Information