Thread: Simple Living Journal

Simple Living Journal

The thread that was asking for recommendations for books on simple living made me think about The Simple Living Journal magazine that was published for awhile here (old site). I subscribed to it and loved it. I was sorry to see it end. In the back there was a section with people from all over that wanted to be "pen friends" in regards to simple living, and I wrote to a woman in Australia. That was years ago and we are still in regular contact by snail mail. I wonder if anyone else here subscribe to the magazine?
    "Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk in the midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free." Leonard Cohen

Sad Eyed Lady, How nice that you still keep in touch with the woman from Australia! I never heard of the magazine. It sounds like something I would enjoy. I'm sorry I missed it.

Sad Eyed Lady I do remember that magazine. I got it in the mail for several years although I never did subscribe to it. Probably in the late 80's and into the 90's. I think they sent it to me because I ran an ad in it way back when. It was a very interesting read. How long has it been gone?

Thread Information