Thread: I'm on a roll!

I'm on a roll!

It's funny.....If you remember one of my previous posts about taking a bunch of my kids' clothes to a donation site, and then having a panic attack about a couple items and going back a couple times to find them, to no avail....... Well, I realized that after a few days, I was doing much better. So I took that as a sign that my usual panic after I drop things off will subside in a couple days, and that shouldn't stop me from cleaning out.........and challenging myself emotionally. I'm not going back to continually ask about those items, plus I have since taken more to that place, and then a ton of stuff to Goodwill. It feels soooo good! I can't believe how much junk I've stored over my lifetime. I think I'm scaring DH. He's worse about keeping things than I am.

It's pretty exciting to think that I might have a much simpler house before long......and not be suffocating in all this stuff packed away, thinking my life would be sad without it.
    There's still MUCH work to do, but thankfully I'm really into it now.

Hahaha..........I hope my next post isn't "I got rid of way too much stuff, and I'm so sad!" haha I don't think I will (but you never know). But now I know I can get over it within a reasonable amount of time. I'm excited!

Hey, Cathy, you have faced your fear, conquered, and prevailed! Good for you!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Awesome! The more you give away the easier it gets.

TxZen
    That's awesome. A few years ago, I did a big drop off, a lot of my childhood items and family heirlooms. I, too, panicked for about a week. Then I had a very freeing moment and was happy!!! Great for you!!!

Thread Information