Thread: I had a dream about you, SteveinMN!

I had a dream about you, SteveinMN!

LOL! My dreams are crazy. Last night I dreamed that you came to visit me. You drove up in an older blue car, from around the l960's. You came to my door, along with my DS's girlfriend, who was holding her cat. You were very happy. hahaha That was the end of it.

Whoooot!! Was he wearing rolled up jeans, saddle shoes and a white t-shirt with rolled sleeves? That's what I envisioned when I read your description! LOL!
    My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today, I have finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already!

Quote Originally Posted by KayLR View Post
    Whoooot!! Was he wearing rolled up jeans, saddle shoes and a white t-shirt with rolled sleeves? That's what I envisioned when I read your description! LOL!
    Ha Ha - and a pack of cigarettes rolled up on the sleeve of his tee shirt, one hanging out of the side of his mouth, and his great head of hair slicked back and poofed in a high pompadour with a greasy ducktail in the back! OK not how I envisioned him but now he will live on looking like that to me for eternity!

I use to have dreams about people here and most were pretty funny. I've been on the MMM forums lately and had some wild dreams about the people over there. Of course I have no idea what people look like over there (although I know some here) and whether they are even male or female.

Cathy A - just read this online and thought of your previous post about ebola: it's hereeeeeeeeee..... http://preview.msn.com/en-us/news/us...cdc/ar-BB6EA9s

Hmmm.....I wonder if some people will start coming here for treatment.......if they can afford it? And of course, not letting anyone know they're sick until they get here. We'll just have to see.

There just wasn't much more to the dream......except he was just a very happy person!

Ha Ha - I just realized this was posted in the "personals" forum. Just what kind of dream WAS that Cathy A

Quote Originally Posted by Spartana View Post
    Ha Ha - I just realized this was posted in the "personals" forum. Just what kind of dream WAS that Cathy A
    Yeah, that's the question my wife is asking!

More seriously, of the five cars I've owned, two have been blue, though none older than 1981. I smoked cigarettes (well, one really) for about 40 seconds before the coughing and good sense got the better of me. But I certainly am pretty happy nowadays.

CathyA, I will take it as a compliment that I was in your dream!
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

LOL...........I didn't post it in the personals! Someone must have moved it there. hahaha
    Yes Steve........go ahead and take it as a compliment!

Thread Information