Thread: Just bought myself a birthday present!

Just bought myself a birthday present!

I received money for my birthday and this is the only thing that I could think of that I wanted. I sometimes have sore legs from standing for long periods in the kitchen when cooking and canning. I looked all over and found a better deal than this at Bed, Bath and Beyond (with their coupon). Warranty is for 7 years so the quality should be good.

http://imprintmats.com/products/home...tern=nantucket

What is on your wish list?

Oh, frugal-one, what a great thing to buy! I've stood on those in the store and have coveted them. Haven't forked out the cash yet, but hope to one day---they are delicious and really make a difference when you're standing at the sink or the stove for a long time. Enjoy!

Could you please give an update on your experience with it over the next few months. I have looked at them and almost bought one but knew no one who had tried them.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

Simpler at Fifty
    We have one that is 5 ft long. It has saved us a lot of leg and back problems. DH does the cooking so he is at the stove the most. He always talks about what a good purchase that was.

Large antifatigue mats with holes are easy to find. Smaller ones are a pain. I was asked to find some, and what I found was some would price it reasonable and then inflate the shipping charges to make it retail or more.
    Why don't they put this material as a layer in shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    Large antifatigue mats with holes are easy to find. Smaller ones are a pain. I was asked to find some, and what I found was some would price it reasonable and then inflate the shipping charges to make it retail or more.
    Why don't they put this material as a layer in shoes?
    Great idea!!! Maybe you should patent it!

Quote Originally Posted by frugal-one View Post
    Great idea!!! Maybe you should patent it!
    Just by posting it, it is unpatentable, via the system setup.

Happy birthday frugal-one, and may you have many happy hours of cooking!
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” -- Gandalf

Happy B-Day Frugal One. I don't have any anti-fatigue mats as I don't spend much time in the kitchen, but I do use Dr. Scholl's inserts in my shoes and some of them are made out of the same stuff. Even have Dr. Scholl's tennis shoes that have a permanent one - a gel one - embedded in it. Sorry Too Much Stuff but I guess that idea is already taken.

Thread Information