Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March Raves

don't post in this often; but up this morning at 4:30a.m. just felt right; we had the start of spring but back to some cold weather; but spring is in the air; mother nature jus t has her own time frame; will be going on an early morning walk to take in our wonderful natural beauty around here
    "I 'll walk where my own nature would be leading. It vexes me to choose another guide" Emily Bronte

Happy Sunday everybody. I think I am just thrilled to see the sun! We are having a really nice stretch of life right now, sometimes your up, sometimes your down you gotta enjoy the up when you're there.

Cold here again but we are very busy with 6 little piggies in the barn, new chicks in the brooder and yesterday I braved the cold winds to plant spinach, spring is coming I know it is!

I have never been a terribly outgoing person but as I approach 40 I find when I go out of my way to be pleasant to people, even the cranky ones, I always get pleasant back. It has made my days nicer. So thanks to the old cranky sourpuss codger at the feed store.....today your crankiness just made me giggle to myself.

So many I don't know where to start! Thankfulness is the virtue of the week at our house starting today and I am feeling so thankful. My dad has been a HUGE help this weekend, watching the kids while we get stuff done, taking us out to dinner and this week he'll be watching the kids when I am in the hospital with the baby.
    My blog: www.sunnysideuplife.blogspot.com

Guess why I smile? Because it's worth it. -Marcel the Shell with Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    So many I don't know where to start! Thankfulness is the virtue of the week at our house starting today and I am feeling so thankful. My dad has been a HUGE help this weekend, watching the kids while we get stuff done, taking us out to dinner and this week he'll be watching the kids when I am in the hospital with the baby.

Pretty soon you will have so much more to rave about, best wishes for you and your whole family.

Thread Information