Thread: Sticky Ass Tape?

Sticky Ass Tape?

I need a tape to use outside in the winter. (Chicken coop stuff). I thought duct tape would work, but I don't think it does.
    The only tape that sounds good is "Sticky Ass Tape". Anyone ever use it outside in cold/snowy weather?
    Thanks

Funny you should mention it. I like watching Shark Tank reruns, and last night they had one on FiberFix. Don't know how it works in cold weather, but it looks like it works like steel any a lot of stuff:

https://www.fiberfix.com/how-it-works/
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Cathy, have you considered just using Depends?

I find that aluminum tape and old style surgical tape both hold better than duct tape, but I've never considered either in terms of the cold.

catherine........thanks for letting me know about that product. I'll check it out.
    kib.........lolol!!

You should see my coop..........it's very functional...........but no aesthetics involved. We have an overhang of 2x4s in the front of the coop, to store feed, etc. Then the top and sides are covered with tarps. The top tarp wears out quickly when it rubs against the rough 2x4s.........so I'm covering them with wide long strips of heavy plastic underneath the tarp. If I don't anchor them to the studs, they fly away in the wind.
    I like to use stuff until it's really far gone. My coop this past year sort of looked like something you'd see in a very poverty-stricken area in Appalachia...........but hey..........I'm happy and the chickens are happy!

Gorilla Tape!!! Stronger and stickier than duct tape -- by the makers of Gorilla Glue, another fabulously sticky adhesive.
    The brain is wider than the sky. -- Emily Dickinson

Thread Information