Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Changes

Forum Changes

For the past couple of months we've been preparing, behind the scenes, to separate the forums from the New Road Map Foundation. This is taking place because, unfortunately, New Road Map is preparing to dissolve as a Non-Profit and will probably cease to exist by the end of the year.

In an effort to keep these forums afloat, they have been spun off as an independent entity. The Domain name and hosting contract have been re-assigned to myself, acting as a volunteer custodian.

Over the next week or so, members will begin to see a few minor modifications to the site such as changes to the logo at the top and bottom of each page, edits to FAQ's referencing New Road Map and a re-ordering of forums dealing with New Road Map's Financial Integrity program. Other than that, the forums will continue on as they always have, for as long as they have the support of our community.

I'd like to personally thank Rozie and her team at New Road Map for rescuing us nearly 4 years ago and allowing us to continue, not only during that period, but going forward as well.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Thanks Rozie and team...and Alan for all of your hard work!

This is interesting to read and important as well. SL and these forums are valuable for sharing ideas and discussions of every sort. Thanks for all the efforts taken.
    As Cicero said, “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.”

I've said it before and will say it again....Thank you Alan for taking this on!
    Float On: My "Happy Place" is on my little kayak in the coves of Table Rock Lake.

Senior Member gimmethesimplelife's Avatar
    Ditto. Thank You Alan for taking this on and for volunteering your skill set here. Rob

Ditto

My thanks, too, Alan, for taking this on. If I can help with anything, please PM me.
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by gimmethesimplelife View Post
    Ditto. Thank You Alan for taking this on and for volunteering your skill set here. Rob
    +1
    and speaking for myself, when this happens and we will know the fees needed to keep going, I wouldn't mind seeing a reminder for a donation.

Thank you Alan!

Thank you Alan. You are very appreciated.

Thread Information