Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Making women happy for best $ aka Best prices on top quality true pearl necklaces

As a young girl back i the 50s and 60s, we had add a pearl necklaces so your aunties could buy you one or two pearls every year.

My dd, 15, wears my pearls. I never do - but they look great with the vintage/hipster clothes she wears.
    They were a gift from my MIL - lovely, but not me.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkytoe View Post
    As a young girl back i the 50s and 60s, we had add a pearl necklaces so your aunties could buy you one or two pearls every year.
    I used to hear about those necklaces, but no one in my circle had them. Was it more of a Southern thing?

I'd be interested to see if anyone has PM'd or Emailed profnot? This reads like spam to me, and I know from experience (unfortunately) that can happen when you use the same password on multiple sites. (an email address of mine was hacked and spam sent from it to the groups I was subscribed to)

Quote Originally Posted by ToomuchStuff View Post
    I'd be interested to see if anyone has PM'd or Emailed profnot? This reads like spam to me.....
    I considered it, especially after seeing the same post in two different forums, although then noticed two subsequent posts in other forums which looked OK.
    "Things should be made as simple as possible, but not one bit simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

Senior Member flowerseverywhere's Avatar
    seriously? pearls will make a woman happy?

here is what makes women happy: respect, validation, kindness, equality, love, companionship, acceptance...

Flowers: Really! I had initially wondered if the original post was some type of spoof, or something the OP had read and thought was absurd. The idea of pearls being the key to a woman's happiness doesn't seem to quite sync up with the simple living philosophy.

rodeosweetheart
    Have you contacted the OP, Alan, to see if she (or he) wrote this? It seems very strange, out of character, and like a spam post. Creepy.

I thought it looked like someone appropriated Profnot's account. But shiny things still make me happy. Shoot me.

Maybe a woman should make her own darn self happy (or such as she is capable of at any rate) - rather than be made happy. But I like shiny things too!!
    Trees don't grow on money

Thread Information