Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost $600K for this house?

Awestun
    I'll have to remember that one. I just wish we were ready to sell so we could make some serious money off our over-valued house. Keep those techies and trendies coming - at least for another year.

rodeosweetheart
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkytoe View Post
    I'll have to remember that one. I just wish we were ready to sell so we could make some serious money off our over-valued house. Keep those techies and trendies coming - at least for another year.
    Are you planning to sell in a year? Maybe this is opportunity knocking. My best friend did this--sold her amazingly overpriced how in NJ commuter suburb and bought a much smaller house in the same neighborhood. I think she got a million for the one she sold and paid 400 for the one she bought. They bought within the school district, so their daughters could finish high school there.

Yes. I think we will be selling so we can pay cash for something much less expensive. Still trying to figure out where though...

Quote Originally Posted by rodeosweetheart View Post
    Iris, if you hit virtual tour you can see the cottage and it is awesome!
    I did finally look at the interior, thanks to your tip.

It's not very cute on the inside, I was disappointed. There's nothing architecturally interesting. The outside is tarted up though to be very cute.

Thread Information