Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Somebody Needs to Write...

I am very interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs-M View Post
    Bump

I visit this thread often. Was really hoping it would get off the ground.

Who else (besides me) is interested (honestly truly interested) in getting this going? We're going to need a healthy number of members to get involved if we're going to make it work.

In addition to, I think not getting in a big rush to complete, would be a big plus. Would make for a more enjoyable time and IMO, result in a more polished finale.

How did I miss this thread before? This sounds like a great idea! Is there a yahoo group/google docs set up? How far along are you?

I could help with some moving ideas having moved 26 times so far...also how to find and maintain a frugal lifestyle while living in a foreign country.

It looks like we have a lot of volunteers with a lot of experience in most of the areas we need to cover.

Love that this thread is getting some interest. Wish I could be of help, right now, my sister and I take turns being co-care-givers for our ailing, elderly parents - so my free time is pretty limited. As I have Grandbaby #2 coming in May, I am watching my kids do so well with their resources!!! I know my son and DDIL would love a book like this.

My brain has been thinking on this, as I did look a couple of years ago (when the ereaders first started coming out), to see if it was available in a digital form (less clutter). I did find, online, multiple people saying what is in the books, you can get from frugal forums and other books (not to forget the library). But my main thought, has been on what to call it, since it is a copyrighted name, that we would have no rights to use. The one that came to mind, that might be good to use, and would give the tribute to, seemed to me to be Tightwad Dacyczn's (Decisions under it)

Mrs-M
    Artist and Dhiana, that's awesome!

Catwoman. No explanations needed, I know all about limited time and how it can be.

ToomuchStuff. Love your idea. I had in mind something along the lines of, "The Simple/Frugal Living Bible", or, "The Simple/Frugal Living Manual".

Thread Information