Page 133 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2432

Thread: The Daily Rave

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Imagine the thrilling fashion show we could present!
    I can represent the distaff Steve Bannon look.
    Disheveled, with layers.

My look would be "Poseur Athlete."
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

My best friend lost weight the same time as me and had many expensive clothes because she was still working. They all fit me except for pants because she is much shorter. I had to buy some tee shirts because everything was really nice. Don’t want to dress up to walk the dogs).

Quote Originally Posted by catherine View Post
    My look would be "Poseur Athlete."
    Haha, I'm always teasing my sister about her penchant for buying athleticwear while doing nothing athletic. For someone who has never gone to a single yoga session, she certainly has the wardrobe that would suggest otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    Haha, I'm always teasing my sister about her penchant for buying athleticwear while doing nothing athletic. For someone who has never gone to a single yoga session, she certainly has the wardrobe that would suggest otherwise!

Too funny, TMS!
    I jokingly lord it over her that I have actually attended some yoga classes, poorly equipped though I may have been. She also bought a bike and has purchased many accessories, hats, clothing, etc. but has not actually ridden the bike yet.

haha!! yes, that's great, TMS! Nothing like yoga pants! Very funny!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    I can represent the distaff Steve Bannon look.
    Disheveled, with layers.
    That man looks permanently ill and I am surprised he is still alive after years of looking like that.

Yppej
    My jury duty was cancelled. No driving to a big city, paying for parking, and wearing a mask all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    My jury duty was cancelled. No driving to a big city, paying for parking, and wearing a mask all day.
    I absolutely love jury duty... Unfortunately, due to Covid, when I was selected, it was held in a 1930's school gymnasium that had very bad acoustics and echoing, I could not hear, due to Meniere's Disease And that is with top shelf hearing aids too. I aked to be excused, as I didn't feel that I could hear well enough. I would not feel it to be fair if I misunderstood the conversation. Parking has never been a a problem. Where I currently live and when I lived in the Seattle/King County area, where traffic and a parking is a sh1tshow. We always had a parking pass/ validation. Masks are not an issue as I believe in science. I have worn them for over 35 years and I also believe in the greater good. However, You Mileage May Vary

Thread Information