Page 37 of 244 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Rave

I got to Level 10 in Bejeweled Classic today. yay, me! (This is an online game, an old one, and addictive.)

Yppej
    I read Bae's post about LGBT rights I am putting my home state of Massachusetts on my rave list.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    I read Bae's post about LGBT rights I am putting my home state of Massachusetts on my rave list.
    I'm proud of the whole "left coast," for the most part--especially California.

An unexpected bonus of retirement: I picked up a cold last Sunday, but I've been able to rest and recuperate every day since then with no worries.

No more wondering how much work will be at my desk when I return, or calculating how many hours of sick leave I have. Just stay home and take cold meds and hot tea and get better in my own time.

Lainey, Retirement is just great, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by nswef View Post
    Lainey, Retirement is just great, isn't it?
    Yes, it's a daily Rave all in itself. And ironically, I am getting better faster than I did in previous years "fighting off" colds. I'm doing my regular babysitting gig tomorrow and Friday.
    Although I still won't be at 100%, I believe most caretakers around the world are probably working when they're not feeling their absolute best so I'm going ahead with my commitment. Fortunately this baby isn't walking yet so I still have the upper hand there!

Yppej
    Today my neighbors have a tree company taking down the gigantic oak that was leaning ominously in the direction of our houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Today my neighbors have a tree company taking down the gigantic oak that was leaning ominously in the direction of our houses.
    Tree killer! A Big oak? Who is more important, you or that tree? Think carefully about your answer.

just kidding dead trees, something to celebrate.

We went swimming yesterday--it was 88 degrees. The lake was COLD. But it was wonderful, being in the water, watching the sailboats!

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Tree killer! A Big oak? Who is more important, you or that tree? Think carefully about your answer.

just kidding dead trees, something to celebrate.
    I am old anyways, but the tree threatened 3 children between the 2 houses, and they have a lot of years ahead of them.

Thread Information