Page 104 of 244 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2436

Thread: The Daily Rave

The rave: my Real ID license arrives in today's mail. I applied for it at the end of November (stood outside the DMV office for an hour and a half) and it finally is here. Now to make sure they didn't make any typos....
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

Razz: Isn't it great when small things have a positive impact for comfort and convenience?
    Terry: I like the more expensive one too (of course). Good luck with your choice!

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    How hard is it to get people in to do work? Here is just bloody impossible.
    Yeah, Terry, you probably got your divorce finalized in less time it would take you to get a new toilet installed!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

It’s not super hard IL.

I love the more expensive one, too. It is totally cool. And that is a big space differential. The layout looks fabulous.

And I lived in a building with a rooftop pool once--heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveinMN View Post
    The rave: my Real ID license arrives in today's mail. I applied for it at the end of November (stood outside the DMV office for an hour and a half) and it finally is here. Now to make sure they didn't make any typos....
    My non-RealID DL expires in March. I was happy to get a letter telling me I was eligible to renew online a couple of weeks ago, and so I renewed online. Had my license in probably 10 days. Glad to get that out of the way. I wasn't looking forward to standing in line outside in the summer (DL expirations have been extended to June here).

I have a passport/passport card, so I don't need RealID.

Catherine, the nicer condo has 61 more feet because it’s a corner unit. So you get a bigger bedroom, bathroom and a linen closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
    Catherine, the nicer condo has 61 more feet because it’s a corner unit. So you get a bigger bedroom, bathroom and a linen closet.
    That would be my choice so far. I like the peachy bedroom color, and its corner orientation and additional square footage make it an attractive choice.

I have only lived in one place that was move in ready. It would be great not to have to remodel.

My rave for the year.... Thank God we are rid of the dictator-wanna-be. Hopefully, we can resurrect relationships with family and our allies!

Thread Information