Page 166 of 170 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1692

Thread: The Daily Rave

I love it all!!

Wow, I LOVE the wallpaper and the yellow--the lecturn is perfect, and a very good buy, too!

Thanks, everybody! And the shelf on the lecturn has no back, so it will serve as a charging station also!
    "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it--every, every minute?" Emily Webb, Our Town
    www.silententry.wordpress.com

That is a wonderful vignette corner Catherine. The wallpaper is everything! And your wide floorboards are nice and so appropriate for that part of the country.

I’m just tickled Pink! I just spent the evening selling Tupper- ware [yes, I know, and I did it on purpose]. I discovered 2 large bins full in my shed this afternoon, been working on decluttering and tidying in there:for a couple of hours daily this week. Remembering that it is highly collectible, I first checked eBay “sold” listings, then Marketplace for “asking” prices in my area, determining , yes, I had sought-after items. Actually posted on a Facebook page, thinking I’d come back later to see if I had had any responses… well! It was literally hours before I could get away from my computer. People were clamoring to Buy things. I had to learn the seller side of PayPal really quick. All in all, I’ve sold all but a couple of small items, and made, ready? $482!!! Selling Things I didn’t even remember I had! Buyers also paid shipping costs, so I had to look up those as I went along; those costs are not included in my total. Tomorrow I will be packing items and delivering them to the post office. Have already collected all the money. What a hoot!

Well done, Mschrisgo2!

That Tupperware caper is FANTASTIC!!!!!

Congrats! That's wonderful, Mschrisgo2!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

So, I do not live in the desert as you all know. Because I talk about how awful that would be. So instead, I live in Rainland.

Rainland makes everything grow! Things are green! And the worst thing is that the weeds just grow inches every day ay, Caramba. So this is a rave and a rant. Yes I’d rather live in rain land but good God these weeds!

Wow that’s a lot of money for Tupperware. Until 10 years ago I was still using it from the 80’s but then read that the plastic was toxic so threw it away.

Thread Information