Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081

Thread: The Daily Rave

Home grown lima beans.They are wow!

we have had a batch in the freezer. I cooked some of them today, and freezing them didn't dull their taste.

I used to hate lima beans and then I bought some grown locally organic and wow, now I make them a regular meal, with rice and collards. Quel difference.

There was a wonderful 7 yo. German Shepard dog at our shelter and I just kept wanting to bring him home. He was such a sweet and mellow guy, and thin from neglect and malnutrition from his previous life. He'd been there since mid January and my heart hurt when I saw him still there every time I came in. But he got adopted this weekend!!! Yay!!! So happy for him getting a chance at a brand new life.

Quote Originally Posted by Geila View Post
    There was a wonderful 7 yo. German Shepard dog at our shelter and I just kept wanting to bring him home. He was such a sweet and mellow guy, and thin from neglect and malnutrition from his previous life. He'd been there since mid January and my heart hurt when I saw him still there every time I came in. But he got adopted this weekend!!! Yay!!! So happy for him getting a chance at a brand new life.
    That IS heartwarming!

The weather outside is glorious, and the curmudgeonly yard-work hater in me objects, but it really is nice for a change.

Good news about the Shepard who got a home.

Thread Information