Page 29 of 244 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Rave

Found a free Mah-Jongg site where you play the traditional American version and they have the new 2017 card ... either with people or with bots. Totally addicting!

Yppej
    A perfect spring day. I was so happy doing yardwork.

We had dinner last night in the Cafe Royal Oyster Bar. Incredible oysters, mussels, langoustine and lobster for husband, pate, steak for me. Simple, but cooked absolutely right!

PS. The Cafe Royal in Edinburgh, not London!

That life changes so often and I can see the positive in that,,, (most the time)

Yppej
    Had my first ever informational interview. Some other things I have learned/done recently are new features in Excel, how to use Skype, networking groups, preparing a portfolio, and asking for LinkedIn recommendations. (I hate to ask for favors.) Losing my job pushed me out of my comfort zone and made me grow. I have learned more these past two months than I did the past four years at my job.

Ann Arbor, MI Just one of my favorite cities for so many reasons

We are now in my favorite part of the year, April-July. It is glorious. I am free all day, every day. Even though I am old, all of my parts work well and if I do not look in the mirror, I can almost feel like ten year old me at the beginning of summer vacation. Only, I get to drive! An added bonus.

Today my house and dogs are (relatively) clean, everyone is healthy. 9/10 of my gardens are weeded. Iris are just starting to bloom. It is a great time!

I agree IL, you've described my feelings. But only 2/10 of my flower beds are weeded...

Yppej
    Less than a week into my new job and I get a three day weekend. I have never worked someplace before where I got Patriots Day off with pay.

Dropped off a box full of old paint at the city's hazardous waste recycle event. Free and easy, and cleared up space in the garage.

Thread Information