Page 184 of 244 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2436

Thread: The Daily Rave

that is wonderful, frugal-one. My husband just smashed his finger moving rocks and he slathered arnica on it and wrapped gauze around it and woke up with it much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybee View Post
    that is wonderful, frugal-one. My husband just smashed his finger moving rocks and he slathered arnica on it and wrapped gauze around it and woke up with it much better.
    The homeopathic is wonderful as well.

Went to Mexico today and got my teeth cleaned for $35. Dentist said everything looks good and just to continue brushing 3x a day. DH got an estimate for the dental work that needs to be done. All of it would be less than a crown done at home. It really makes sense to come here for the winter!

Today DH hooked up the toilet in our upstairs bathroom. My bedroom is upstairs. I am so looking forward to midnight’s inaugural pee, the first time I don’t have to stumble down the stairs in the middle of the night in months.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    Today DH hooked up the toilet in our upstairs bathroom. My bedroom is upstairs. I am so looking forward to midnight’s inaugural pee, the first time I don’t have to stumble down the stairs in the middle of the night in months.
    It is those simple little things that often mean so much - LOL. Congrats.
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

Husband just bought an ax handle for the axe head I dug up from the backyard. Will post a photo after he puts it together.

I drove home from book club in the dark-something I dread-the dark, not book club and our new headlights $500 for our 2007 Focus. Worth every penny! I was so much more comfortable on our winding mountain road watching for deer constantly...much better light! Then, getting home the STARS- magnificent. I just stood by the car before going in the house to look. I'd forgotten how beautiful our night sky is, especially in the colder months.

Quote Originally Posted by nswef View Post
    I drove home from book club in the dark-something I dread-the dark, not book club and our new headlights $500 for our 2007 Focus. Worth every penny! I was so much more comfortable on our winding mountain road watching for deer constantly...much better light! Then, getting home the STARS- magnificent. I just stood by the car before going in the house to look. I'd forgotten how beautiful our night sky is, especially in the colder months.
    ugh, deer season and night driving out in the country. I dont mind the night driving but I worry about deer.

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    What luxury! Our one and only bathroom is on the first floor and our one and only bedroom is on the second floor, so we are both very proficient in going up and downstairs in a semi-awake state after 37+ years of practice.

Quote Originally Posted by rosarugosa View Post
    What luxury! Our one and only bathroom is on the first floor and our one and only bedroom is on the second floor, so we are both very proficient in going up and downstairs in a semi-awake state after 37+ years of practice.
    I would have invested in the modern equivalent of a chamber pot years ago--remember Ivana Trump, a cautionary tale.

Thread Information