Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: The Daily Rave

Lainey, my joy is free yard waste pickup, which starts Monday and runs through the end of November. It is so good to get rid of yard clutter.

I love Halo Top Vanilla Bean ice cream! One serving is only 60 calories! It is high in protein.

i have tried other low cal ice cream and it is drek. This is the real deal.

We had a family potluck in our program and it was super fun. And people loved my BBQ tempeh!

Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    I love Halo Top Vanilla Bean ice cream!
    I finally tried Halo Top as a dessert for dinner I served to friends (different flavor, though). It was good, without the airiness and gumminess I've come to expect from lower-calorie ice creams. But I thought it was a little grainy. I wonder if our pint had become a little thawed and refrozen at some point. I'll try it again, though.
    If Americans expended even a fraction of the energy on civic engagement that we spend on consumer ideology, our democracy would be much healthier. Can you imagine people camping out to vote? -- Charles Roberts, Amherst, Mass., Nov. 25, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by SteveinMN View Post
    I finally tried Halo Top as a dessert for dinner I served to friends (different flavor, though). It was good, without the airiness and gumminess I've come to expect from lower-calorie ice creams. But I thought it was a little grainy. I wonder if our pint had become a little thawed and refrozen at some point. I'll try it again, though.
    I think
    vanilla Bean is their steongest flavoe and is also the lowest calorie one. I've tried Pistachio and Chocolate and they are OK but not as good.