Page 86 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Rave

Yppej
    IL I am looking for this company and can't get their website to come up, but I do see their T shirts on fullsource.com. Do you get the LPC54 or the LPC61?

Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    IL I am looking for this company and can't get their website to come up, but I do see their T shirts on fullsource.com. Do you get the LPC54 or the LPC61?

my invoice says”Anvil 880.” I don’t know what any of those numbers mean.

I won’t know until I get it and put it on that it’s the same shirt I am wearing at this moment.I ordered from Fullsource.

I saw Amazon carries a port and Company women’s T-shirt as well.

Yppej
    Quote Originally Posted by iris lilies View Post
    my invoice says”Anvil 880.” I don’t know what any of those numbers mean.

I won’t know until I get it and put it on that it’s the same shirt I am wearing at this moment.I ordered from Fullsource.

I saw Amazon carries a port and Company women’s T-shirt as well.
    TY. Please let me know if you like it when you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    This is brilliantly funny - https://youtu.be/TkU1ob_lHCw
    Isn't it? Well done. Adversity produces a lot of inspired humor, if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneV2.0 View Post
    Isn't it? Well done. Adversity produces a lot of inspired humor, if nothing else.
    I like videos from the Holderness family. This one about the adversity of virus lockdown is funny:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ygdB-ZE0daY

On another thread I am complaining about a feature of my Fiatta Spyder 124 car. But here I want to rave about something – it’s truly remarkable—The mechanical device for moving the cloth top up and down is beautifully smooth. One can work it one-handed!My God, what an improvement on my 1974 triumph TR 6 that required extraordinary thumb strength and a grunt or two to get the thing open and closed.

I have noticed this throughout my life, especially as I am older — if one waits 40 years to buy something, one sees extraordinary improvements from decades older models. My electronic piano is the same thing – before I bought it all I had for reference was the god awful things from the 70s. Much better sound and weighted keys are a huge technological improvement.

otoh the "infotainment" system in your 124 is the subject of a "rant" in the other thread, about how it does not respond smoothly or instantaneously (which I also dislike about new electronics). I prefer my audio equipment from 40 years ago; largely far better built (old CD players are for the birds), far easier to use, and pretty much bulletproof (again, except for the CD players).
    Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. - Booker T. Washington

TY. Please let me know if you like it when you get it.

OK these T-shirts came in the mail. I like them quite a lot because they are casual T-shirts, inexpensive, fitted to women, and I like the fabric. But I will say this, it is quite thin material. I think it’s good for hot summer. It is ringspun cotton which makes it soft. There are two seams on either side as normal with a T-shirt.

Usually I buy T-shirts at the thrift store so I take what’s there, and by the time I look for something that’s 100% cotton with no writing on it, I have a limited choice. I don’t really mind writing of any kind but so much of the junk on a T-shirt is done with heavy rubbery plastic that adds a layer of heat to the thing, not good for summer.

https://www.wordans.com/anvil-880-la...SAAEgIr_fD_BwE

Yppej
    Thank you. I am a little concerned about the light weight because one of the reviewers reported a hole in his. I do like the color choices. Probably I will try a few more brick and mortars when they open, but I will keep these in mind. Thanks.

Thank you. I am a little concerned about the light weight because one of the reviewers reported a hole in his. I do like the color choices. Probably I will try a few more brick and mortars when they open, but I will keep these in mind. Thanks.
    There’s probably nothing special about these t shirts, and I feel weird promoting them. It’s just that I don’t go shopping for new clothes so I don’t really know what is out there for T-shirts that are not Pima cotton $40 items that I see online in places like lol bean, j Jill, etc.

Thread Information