Page 12 of 245 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Rave

I got 11 out of 12 arrows in the bulls eye last night

impressive!

I got a call from a company that knew about my genetic testing. My doctor had said the lab would call if it was over $100, they never did so I did not know I had a huge problem looming. The company said they had spoken with my insurance company, who would cover 60% so I would "only" owe 23k! OMG! Because of my income, this company will pick up 95% of the co-pay, I will owe $200. Thank God for this group. Boo to the doctor for not explaining this test costs over 50k before having me do it. She had to know, genetic testing is what she does. I am so grateful.

Birds waking up in the early dawn, my sunroom on second floor at tree level so I can be with them.

Quote Originally Posted by freshstart View Post
    impressive!

I got a call from a company that knew about my genetic testing. My doctor had said the lab would call if it was over $100, they never did so I did not know I had a huge problem looming. The company said they had spoken with my insurance company, who would cover 60% so I would "only" owe 23k! OMG! Because of my income, this company will pick up 95% of the co-pay, I will owe $200. Thank God for this group. Boo to the doctor for not explaining this test costs over 50k before having me do it. She had to know, genetic testing is what she does. I am so grateful.
    $200 is probably about what the tests really cost--maybe less. Let's hope those tests lead to an answer for you!

That is a mighty fine guitar, WilliamSmith!

Williamsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by SiouzQ. View Post
    That is a mighty fine guitar, WilliamSmith!
    A quick story about it. I have been playing an electric guitar that belonged to my dad. Unfortunately the tailpiece and bridge have weakened over time and needed repair. I have to send it back to the Gibson factory in Nashville for repairs. I haven't bought a guitar for 21 years. So this Gibson SG seemed like just the solution. She is wonderful to hold. A work of art.

It's a lovely day here, even if no rain means I have to do yard work.
    We're having a real estate boom in the PNW, as many have noted. I'm getting letters from strangers wanting to buy my house. Who knows? Maybe one of these days I'll bite.

Got the second of 2 crowns finished today and paid off the balance of what my dental insurance didn't cover. Feels good to get that all done prior to retirement next year.

Just had to rave about my fav. local baker who had some white chocolate fruit cookies. I made the trip back to ask her what the fantastic fruit was in the cookies. It was cherries. Yummy sweet and a little tart, texture kind of like a sweet date, not like a raisin but better. Best part of the cookie.

Once again My dogs!!

Thread Information