Page 134 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1429

Thread: The Daily Rave

  1. #1331
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    My jury duty was cancelled.
    That is what I expected, as they are trying to limit exposure.
    Heck, the sheriff, locally, couldn't even get a hold/we are coming to get, for someone on a murder warrant.

  2. #1332
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    10
    Watch the sunrise with energy and spirit rise!
    Scarfs and mittens - going to school, with whatever comes to mom's and daughter's mind.
    And full day of astronomy and science and mates.
    Evening family and at list a bit of stargazing.

  3. #1333
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    10
    Watch the sunrise with energy and spirit rise!<br>Scarfs and mittens - going to school, with whatever comes to mom's and daughter's mind.<br>And full day of astronomy and science and mates.<br>Evening family and at list a bit of stargazing.

  4. #1334
    Senior Member Yppej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,402
    Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    Masks are not an issue as I believe in science. I have worn them for over 35 years and I also believe in the greater good. However, You Mileage May Vary
    Still reading my posts I see.

    I regularly read up on the science, including as summarized in Becker's Hospital Review which I check daily. There is a push on by some in health care to mandate masks that actually might work vs any random face covering.

    But I suppose you know better than everyone else. After all, what was true over 35 years ago must still be true today.

    "You mileage" - ???

  5. #1335
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Lariliss View Post
    Watch the sunrise with energy and spirit rise!
    Scarfs and mittens - going to school, with whatever comes to mom's and daughter's mind.
    And full day of astronomy and science and mates.
    Evening family and at list a bit of stargazing.
    Nice!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

  6. #1336
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,605
    Raving - plumber came and shower/tub is fixed and usable! Since we paid cash, was less than half the 1st estimate!!!
    To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer." Mahatma Gandhi
    Be nice whenever possible. It's always possible. HH Dalai Lama
    In a world where you can be anything - be kind. Unknown

  7. #1337
    Senior Member boss mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Still reading my posts I see.

    I regularly read up on the science, including as summarized in Becker's Hospital Review which I check daily. There is a push on by some in health care to mandate masks that actually might work vs any random face covering.

    But I suppose you know better than everyone else. After all, what was true over 35 years ago must still be true today.

    "You mileage" - ???
    And you are still reading mine LOL.


    The fun Horse Fact of The day : Mr Ed, the star of the 1960's sitcom was a Saddlebred X Arab . His registered name is Bamboo Harvester. He had a "body double" for the few times he was ridden on the show and for guest appearances.
    He was hard to keep sound and so "Pumpkin" was called to fill in

  8. #1338
    Senior Member Yppej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,402
    Quote Originally Posted by boss mare View Post
    And you are still reading mine LOL.


    The fun Horse Fact of The day : Mr Ed, the star of the 1960's sitcom was a Saddlebred X Arab . His registered name is Bamboo Harvester. He had a "body double" for the few times he was ridden on the show and for guest appearances.
    He was hard to keep sound and so "Pumpkin" was called to fill in
    Extra space before the colon, missing comma after sitcom, extra space after Arab, missing period after the last sentence. Perhaps factual but not fun to read as sloppily written.

  9. #1339
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    5,972
    Quote Originally Posted by happystuff View Post
    Raving - plumber came and shower/tub is fixed and usable! Since we paid cash, was less than half the 1st estimate!!!
    Well done, happystuff!

  10. #1340
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Yppej View Post
    Extra space before the colon, missing comma after sitcom, extra space after Arab, missing period after the last sentence. Perhaps factual but not fun to read as sloppily written.
    Perhaps factual but not fun to read as supercilious nitpicking.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •